[SDL] SDL_ttf bug with the letter j

Eric Wing ewing2121 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 11:43:01 PDT 2002

The screenshots were right from the official demos
that come with the SDL_ttf library. I didn't modify
them in anyway. My impression is that the problem in
in the library itself because the library creates and
returns the SDL_Surface.

So far I have been unable to create similar effects
with other letters (and type settings). It seems to be
restricted to the letter j.

Thanks,
Eric