[SDL] Valgrind testing.

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Wed Jul 31 11:38:01 PDT 2002

> Here are some diffs for X11 and yuv.  Note that the last part 2nd diff
> should probably be a new call to XvQueryAdaptorFree with ainfo and the number of
> adaptors, instead of the loop through like I did.
> + 	for ( i=0; i < adaptors; ++i ) {
> + 	  if (ainfo[i].name != NULL) Xfree(ainfo[i].name);
> + 	  if (ainfo[i].formats != NULL) Xfree(ainfo[i].formats);
>    	}

This chunk here is segfaulting SMPEG on my system (but it runs under
Valgrind...how odd.) Is anyone else seeing similar problems with other YUV
surfaces? I'll back this patch out if we can't figure it out in short
order.

(Valgrind has a field day with SMPEG, btw...I'll need to do some cleanups
in there when I get a chance.)

--ryan.