[SDL] SDL mixer contortions
linux_dr at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 10:26:01 PDT 2002
Ok.... I know what I'm about to propose isn't a great
idea, and (whether I like it or not) will have audio
artifacts, but does anyone know of a good way to:
1) Preserve the state of all the chunks playing on on
the mixer, including position (how much of the sound
is finished playing)...
2) Close the SDL_mixer device
3) reopen the SDL_mixer device with a different
sample-rate, audio-data format, and or mono/stereo
4) resample all the previously playing chunks to this
5) restart all the chunks playing at the apropriate
Thanks in advance,
P.S. Ryan, this question is mainly to you...but anyone
elses comments welcome as well...
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better
More information about the SDL