[SDL] SDL Logos

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Tue Jul 30 03:01:02 PDT 2002

<disclaimer>Let me first say that I have no artistic talent whatsoever,
so excuse the  crappy nature of the attached image.</disclaimer>

Taking the simplicity idea further, here is a quick example I put
together using my trusty mouse and the vector drawing options in Paint
Shop Pro. Obviously the proportions need to be worked on a bit, but I
think the idea of things fitting togther in a simple manner ( Maybe a
jigsaw type thing ) and also with the D having a slight 3D effect (
which needs improving ), it may work.

Anyway it is thown in to the pool of ideas, to either inspire or to be
thrown out.

Dominique.