[SDL] SDL Logos

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Tue Jul 30 02:19:00 PDT 2002

For me this is the best idea so far as it represents the layer aspect
best. Though I would have the words ( SDL etc ) as part of the actual
Icon rather than appear to the right and the use of hexagons removes
itself from the simple idea.

If you mixed this concept with either the gears or primitives concepts
It would be interesting to see how it looks and feels.
If you went for the gears aspect you could have an MNG version that
showed the gears animating underneath the SDL transparent parts.

Anyway something like this gets my vote.

Dominique.