[SDL] SDL_opengl.h problems

Florian Schulze florian.proff.schulze at gmx.net
Tue Jul 30 01:27:00 PDT 2002

Could it be that the extension is linked statically? The users gets a
redefinition of the extension. I'm doing the definition like this:
PFNGLCOLORTABLEEXTPROC glColorTableEXT;
And then load the extension with SDL_GL_GetProcAddress.
How can I detect this when compiling? I guess there is some define for this.

Florian