[SDL] Valgrind testing.

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Tue Jul 30 00:29:00 PDT 2002

> Yes - I've found this tool to be very helpful - doesn't work well in real
> time, though, and doesn't support MMX.

I tried to bribe the Valgrind maintainer with promises of trying Serious
Sam (which refuses to run without MMX support) with his tool if he
implements MMX support, but I haven't heard back yet. I blame the
Slashdotting.  :)

> Here are some diffs for X11 and yuv.  Note that the last part 2nd diff
> should probably be a new call to XvQueryAdaptorFree with ainfo and the number of
> adaptors, instead of the loop through like I did.

I've applied this to CVS, with a FIXME to come back and do the
XvQueryAdaptorFree() call later.

Thanks!

--ryan.