[SDL] An SDL Logo concept to start (was Re: SDL Logo)

Loren Osborn linux_dr at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 28 23:16:01 PDT 2002

Yeh... I did notice that just before throwing it to
the wolves, but I was in a hurry to leave, so I didn't
have time to fix it... I'm considering moving the "S"
so the "p" in 'simple' almost touches the "D"...

Also, the reason I provided a link to the .xcf file is
so people could fiddle with it...

-Loren