[SDL] An SDL Logo concept to start (was Re: SDL Logo)

Samuel Hart criswell at geekcomix.com
Sun Jul 28 15:44:00 PDT 2002

Throwing in my 2 cents: I personally think that there are far too many
Open-Source/Free-Software projects these days with gears in their logos.

I'm aware we're all tech-heads, and gears are really the start of
technology/machines as we know them (okay, maybe levers would be
first... but I digress ;-) but does every project have to have gears as
a logo? (Hypocracy coming from someone with YATBL: Yet Another Tux-Based
Logo, I know...)

That minor gripe being said, I personally like the PDF ones the original
poster had (just wish they would be made available in a open format :-)
as well as these below.

--
Sam "Criswell" Hart <criswell at geekcomix.com> AIM, Yahoo!: <criswell4069>
Homepage: < http://www.geekcomix.com/snh/ >