SDL Logo (was Re: [SDL] Commercial games and SDL)

Neil Bradley nb at synthcom.com
Fri Jul 26 14:24:00 PDT 2002

> > http://www.libsdl.org/pipermail/sdl/1998-September/thread.html#19594
> > But maybe now, four years later, there should be a second SDL Logo Contest?
> I do like the logo, but I'm forced to agree.  I've occationally wondered
> what logo should be used myself.  The contest winner as it is isn't
> suitable as the compression degredation can be seen, and even if the

Depend upon how big the logo will wind up being in the final image. If
it's reduced to a 200x100 image, it'll be good enough for at least that.

-->Neil

Neil Bradley            What are burger lovers saying
Synthcom Systems, Inc.  about the new BK Back Porch Griller?
ICQ #29402898	        "It tastes like it came off the back porch." - Me