SDL Logo (was Re: [SDL] Commercial games and SDL)

Robert Wohleb rwohleb at r2tech.com
Fri Jul 26 13:46:01 PDT 2002

Though we could concern ourselves with having a standard cut scene for the
logo, I think this is best left to the developers. More importantly, we
should concern ourselves with developing a logo and is clear and concise.
This means it shouldn't have gradients or complicated designs. For example,
see the NVidia logo. They often use a gradient in their logo, but it is only
used as a texture. The logo looks great even in two or three colors.

~Rob