[SDL] Cannot include SDL properly

Loren Osborn linux_dr at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 10:17:01 PDT 2002

--- Dinand Vanvelzen <vanvelzen at skynet.be> wrote:
> assuming i have read the font correctly :) the l is
> confusing in the bash
> font.

There's a bash font now? ;)

Cheers,

-Loren

P.S. For those new to X11 I thought I should describe
the operation of the "cut buffer"... the "cut buffer"
is a similar concept to the Windows/Mac "clipboard"
with a little bit different operation/paradygm:  In
theory, any text that you select is automatically
coppied to the "cut buffer" (except for some newer
programs -usually windows program ports- programs that
try to treat the "cut buffer" like a clipboard)..

To paste from the "cut buffer", simply movie the mouse
to where you want to insert the text, and press the
middle mouse button.

Hope that helped,