[SDL] OT : Kylix 3 will include C++ Builder for Linux...

mrdaniel mrdaniel at singnet.com.sg
Thu Jul 25 04:26:01 PDT 2002

allo Dominique,

[1] thanks for your tips though I had this for the past few months and had
post several times the questions on how to access the surface.pixels, this
SDLUtils.pas could be useful.

[2] And i would like to ask is there a way to know where is the surface of
the smpeg before it is displayed.

[3] How does the smpeg handles the display to the visible screen. Did it
used the SDL_UpdateRect or the SDL_Flip.

[4] If we know the smpeg surface before its being displayed, so it is
possible for us to write data on it and then should we use updateRect or
SDL_Flip.

Is there some smpeg-write-over related examples or links that you can
recommend.

thanks.
====
daniel