[SDL] OT : Kylix 3 will include C++ Builder for Linux...

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Thu Jul 25 03:31:01 PDT 2002

Hi Loren,
   There is a file called SDLUtils.pas that has quite a few functions
that you may find interesting. If you look for the SDLUtils demo you can
see how the pixel functions are used.  KiCHY has also ported a few of
the routines to x86 assembler and these can be found in the
SDLi386Utils.pas file. These should be in your JEDI-SDL/SDL/Pas directory.

Dominique.