[SDL] OT : Kylix 3 will include C++ Builder for Linux...

Loren Osborn linux_dr at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 23:43:00 PDT 2002

That reminds be... How do you play with pixels with
JEDI-SDL... I looked into it, and can't seem to get it
 to work... I've, of course, done plenty of SDL pixel
twiddling in C/C++...

Suggestions welcome...

Thanks,

-Loren

P.S:  FWIW, my quams with the Kylix editor are
nit-picks... my real problems are with the debugger,
and lack of gdb-compatible symbols (so I can use my
debugger of choice...)