[SDL] NVIDIA & SDL_GL_SwapBuffers

Bart wyatbar at iit.edu
Wed Jul 24 17:54:00 PDT 2002

Ldd output does not list libGL (wish I had thought to look at that) for
the apps which fail to work.

Furthermore, from what I can tell normal precompiled opengl apps/games
work just fine as well as any app I compile which uses glut to handle
the windowing/surface creation even if it uses SDL for other things. ( I
did some deeper research after you tipped me to the build environment ).

-bart