[SDL] OT : Kylix 3 will include C++ Builder for Linux...

Loren Osborn linux_dr at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 17:52:01 PDT 2002

I can't speak to K3, but the worst feature that I
found on K2 was the debugger... The debugger didn't
even have a backtrace feature.  also the symbols
exported in the binary weren't intelligeble by gdb, so
I couldn't use an alternate debugger...

The editor had it's problems also... It tries to use
the X11 cut-buffer as a clipboard, which just does not
work well... the two paradygms aren't interchangable.
also it seems to store all source in Windows text-file
format...

Cheers,

-Loren

--- Dominique Louis <Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au>

http://www.borland.com/news/press_releases/2002/07_23_02_Kylix3.html