[SDL] OT : Kylix 3 will include C++ Builder for Linux...

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Wed Jul 24 10:26:01 PDT 2002

K3 has not been released yet.

Which aspect of K1 & K2 did you find slow?

The K1 and K2 compilers still compiles faster that any C/C++ compiler I
have ever used or seen used, but then that is to be expected as the
languages are different in many ways.
The IDE is slow due to the fact that it use the Wine libraries. I
suspect a native IDE will be released in the next few versions.

Also what stabliity issues have you had?

Actually it may be best to email me directly as all I meant to do by
posting the announcement to to let others know about it, rather than
start a "this compiler is better than that compiler" discussion.

Thanks,

Dominique.