[SDL] SDL 1.2.4/1.2.5 + Mac OS X

Darrell Walisser walisser at mac.com
Tue Jul 23 18:53:00 PDT 2002

On Tuesday, July 23, 2002, at 08:07 PM, Holger Schemel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have the following problems when compiling Rocks'n'Diamonds

[...]

You should be linking to Quicktime.framework, I think that will help.

cc  main.o init.o config.o events.o tools.o screens.o game.o editor.o
files.o tape.o cartoons.o network.o netserv.o  libgame/libgame.a
-lSDL_image -lSDL_mixer
-L/usr/local/lib -lSDLmain -lSDL -framework Cocoa -framework OpenGL
-framework QuickTime -lm -o ../rocksndiamonds

I *thought* this was added to sdl-config when the YUV acceleration code
was added  a while back. Perhaps this change hasn't made it yet... Max?

I don't think sdl-config will detect the SDL_mixer QuickTime dependency,
so with 1.2.2 you would have to add this. With 1.2.5 since SDL *itself*
contains QuickTime calls now, sdl-config should have picked that up for
you.

Cheers,
Darrell