[SDL] Native Cygwin Build

John Morrison john.r.morrison at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 23 11:22:01 PDT 2002

> On Behalf Of Sam Lantinga
>
> Go for it.  It works for me, using the instructions here:
> http://www.libsdl.org/extras/win32/cygwin/README.txt
>
> If it doesn't work for you, go ahead and submit updates.

Thanks for a more constructive reply.  Following the
instructions I can get SDL to compile (I never did say
I couldn't).  However, it is just using cygwin, gcc and
mingw to compile a win32 native application (hense the
lines containing the -mno-cygwin switch).  Not a cygwin
native application.

I wanted to know if anyone _had_ compiled it as a native
cygwin app.  From the lack of responses, I take it as a
no.

I'll try and find time to add this functionality, but
most of my time is devoted to apache tasks.

Thanks again,

J.