[SDL] :1 ?

Luke J Crook lcluke at wsbnet.com
Mon Jul 22 13:00:01 PDT 2002

Apologies is this is a general C question, but as I have only ever seen this
used before in SDL I thought I might ask it here. The SDL_VideoInfo struct
defines variables in the following way...

Uint32 hw_available :1; /* Flag: Can you create hardware surfaces? */

...Does the :1 mean that the hw_available variable is defined as a single
bit ?

-Luke

typedef struct {
 Uint32 hw_available :1; /* Flag: Can you create hardware surfaces? */
 Uint32 wm_available :1; /* Flag: Can you talk to a window manager? */
} SDL_VideoInfo;