[SDL] SDL_DL_SetAttribute

Joseph Carter knghtbrd at bluecherry.net
Mon Jul 22 11:20:02 PDT 2002

On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 12:37:56PM +0200, shadow wrote:
> Are the values set by SDL_GL_SetAttribute, particularly rgb bits per pixel,
> treated as exact values or as a minimum limit (or otherwise)?

Minimum limit.  (Sam was confused about this at one point..  If there's
something which seems to imply something else in the docs or code, please
comment what/where so it can be fixed..)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd at bluecherry.net>      You're entitled to my opinion

<Mercury> Be warned, I have a keyboard I can use to beat luser's heads
          in, and then continue to use... (=:]
<Deek> Mercury: Oh, an IBM. :)