[SDL] Dependency Problem

Anthony YS arescfh at netscape.net
Sun Jul 21 14:57:01 PDT 2002

Thank you all for your help. I have a simpler question. I want to
compile SDL1.2 from source. What SDL packages do I require?
Thank you.

Andy: I installed every package on the slackware cd minus the console
games. And sorry for the lack of info on my part, I did hit that send
button alittle too fast.