[SDL] CodeWarrior 7 for Windows...Again!

Mahmoud Al Gammal obos at menanet.net
Sun Jul 21 05:14:00 PDT 2002

MSL_ALL & MS_ALL_D were already added to the project. I added MS_ALL-
DLL_X86 & its _D version and managed to minimize the errors from 9 to
just two:

Link Error   : Undefined symbol: __imp__exit in
  SDLmain.lib (.\Release\SDL_main.obj)

Link Error   : Undefined symbol: __imp___iob in
  SDLmain.lib (.\Release\SDL_main.obj)

I'll keep trying anyway, and I'll be grateful if you send me a project
that compiles.

Thanks,
Mahmoud

P.S.: To Ryan, I added all types of MSL_C_XXX libraries, but nothing
helped