[SDL] CodeWarrior 7 for Windows...Again!

Keith Swyer ksswyer at adventus.com
Sat Jul 20 10:36:01 PDT 2002

np. i'm not sure off the top of my head all of the things i needed to change
(don't have sdl here at home to check). but i know you need to include both
msl_all_d and msl_all in the compile...doesn't make sense, but you do. also,
if you want, when i return to work on monday, i can email you the CW7
project files i am using.

--Keith