[SDL] CodeWarrior 7 for Windows...Again!

Atrix Wolfe Atrix2 at cox.net
Sat Jul 20 10:01:01 PDT 2002

yikes...if at all possible, take your code warrior disks, burn them and
pretend youve never heard of it.

codewarrior isnt a real compiler, it isnt designed for anything except
learning.

go here and get dev-C++, it uses g++, probably the best compiler out there
and its free (:

http://www.bloodshed.net/