[SDL] OpenGL in linux

Michael Vanecek mike at mjv.com
Sat Jul 20 08:34:01 PDT 2002

After you load the driver, if you haven't already, you'll probably still
get the error - it's a little bug in the configuration file. Check the
XF86Config or XF86Config-4 (On my RH7.1). In the "Device" section, the
Driver is listed as "nv". Change that to "nvidia", restart X and you
should get all sorts of neat 3D stuff. :)

Cheers,
Mike

--
http://dotfile.net/ - Dedicated to Open Source Software