[SDL] SDL Logos

Robert Wohleb rob at techsanctuary.com
Mon Jul 29 21:07:01 PDT 2002

Does your 3D adapter support 800x600 32bit GL acceleration? For grins,
try 24 and 16 and see if you notice a difference. I've got a GeForce2 MX
400 and tend to work with 16bit though 24bit seems to work fine... One
day I hope to have a G3Ti, but if your app is going to be used by a lot
of regular joes like myself with older 3D cards, you may want to explore
accomodating lower bitdepths for better performance...

Cheers,
Mike

http://dotfile.net/ - Dedicated to Open Source Software