[SDL] An SDL Logo concept to start (was Re: SDL Logo)

Victor Chow elder_mmhs at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 28 13:30:01 PDT 2002

Thanx for Gabriele for his working solution :)

for Kylotan  :

> Because you're not supplying a full destination rectangle? I think
> someone already pointed this out. I don't think you can just set d.x and
> d.y for the position. You also need to set d.w and d.h to make a full
> rectangle.

See that at http://sdldoc.csn.ul.ie/sdlblitsurface.php

int SDL_BlitSurface(SDL_Surface *src, SDL_Rect *srcrect, SDL_Surface *dst, SDL_Rect *dstrect);
Description
This performs a fast blit from the source surface to the destination surface.

The width and height in srcrect determine the size of the copied rectangle. Only the position is used in the dstrect (the width and height are ignored).

If srcrect is NULL, the entire surface is copied. If dstrect is NULL, then the destination position (upper left corner) is (0, 0).

bye bye :)