[SDL] Defendguin 0.0.10

nbs nbs at sonic.net
Sun Jul 28 03:34:01 PDT 2002

The current SDL libraries (or DLL release) for WIN32 only support
DirectX 5.

Allthough, I don't think that switching to DX8 won't resolve in more
speed
at the gfx front or in better sound quality at the sound front.

But DX5 is only supported by SDL. It's the only version I'm sure off
that
is available on most WinOS systems.

Yours,

Niels Wagenaar