[SDL] Cross compiling SDL and OpenGL apps...

Michael Vanecek mike at mjv.com
Mon Jul 15 11:12:01 PDT 2002

Well, slap me and call me fred - all the test apps compiled fine and
played on my win32 box - including your testgl app. Guess i gotta dig
into my little sdl/gl app and find out where things are screwed up. I
could have sworn I've cross compiled it before - the old ming32 scripts
are in that directory.

Thanks,
Mike

--