[SDL] Cross compiling SDL and OpenGL apps...

Michael Vanecek mike at mjv.com
Mon Jul 15 07:40:01 PDT 2002

I've dl'd and installed the latest cross compile environment (thanks Sam
and friends) and have successfully compiled SDL and installed it into
the environment without a hitch. Now I wish to compile a little SDL/GL
test app based on Lesson 10 that I've hacked to oblivion and built an
autoconf environment to ease building. It compiles and plays fine on
Linux. However, it fails to see the GL libs and include files when I try
to run the cross-configure on it. I notice that the cross-build script
installed gl.h and glu.h but didn't see any libs for gl - unless I
overlooked them. Is this something I need to do manually so I can use
cross-configure.sh to build my SDL/GL apps? I doubt I can cross-compile
mesa since it's targetted intrinsically for *nix, so what do I need to do?

Thanks,
Mike

--
http://dotfile.net/ - Dedicated to Open Source Software