[SDL] How to Compile SDL under i586 Linux...

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Mon Jul 15 05:07:01 PDT 2002

Hi Johannes,
   I just needed the list of conditional defines that would allow me to
compile it under Mandrake 8.1 as well as the correct *.c files that
would make it work under X11. If you say that all that information can
be found in the configure script I will look in there, or should I look
in the make file? Is the configure script intelligent enough to work out
which OS I am running and what UI I have and set up things accordingly?

If you haven't already noticed I am an extreme newbie with Linux
configuration and make files.

Thanks,

Dominique.