[SDL] Problem trying to render alpha-blended sprite

Kylotan kylotan at kylotan.eidosnet.co.uk
Fri Jul 26 14:52:01 PDT 2002

Well, and how will this works
on OS X ? Just use Cocoa's Window Functions ?

  Lukas Westermann                   mailto:Lukas.Westermann at adnovum.ch

  AdNovum Informatik AG http://www.adnovum.ch  phone: +41 (1)  272 6111
  Roentgenstrasse 22, CH-8005 Zuerich          fax:   +41 (1)  272 6312
  AdNovum Software Inc. San Mateo, CA 94404    phone: +1 (650) 525 9322
  1400 Fashion Island Boulevard, Suite 309     fax:   +1 (650) 525 9324