[SDL] Win32/Linux SDL Differences

Steve Lupton SL at cre.co.uk
Mon Jul 15 03:54:01 PDT 2002

Hi

I had pretty much the same scenario here - an app working fine in Win32 but
Segfaults galore in Linux.

Rebuilding the app in debug mode and linking with electric fence (Debian
package is "efence") highlighted quite a few silly little problems.

It is - in fact - surprising that it ran on Win32 at all!

Steve