[SDL] SDL_Console project needs a new author.

Garrett mongoose at mongeese.org
Fri Jul 12 20:45:01 PDT 2002

   Someone else did some major work adding OpenGL support. It seems to
work fine.

   I'm not sure what you mean about the resizing issue. It can be
resized and doesn't make a mess or anything. Try downloading the current
version off the webpage. It has a demo. The demo runs in OpenGL mode too.

--
Garrett - http://www.mongeese.org/

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An
inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered."
-G. K. Chesterton