[SDL] SDL_Console project needs a new author.

Joseph Carter knghtbrd at bluecherry.net
Fri Jul 12 20:28:01 PDT 2002

On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 11:11:09PM -0500, Garrett wrote:
> Hello, I figured this would be an appropriate place to post this. In
> short: I'm the author of the SDL_Console project. I don't have the time
> to work on this project anymore and am looking for someone else to take
> it over. A lot of people use it and send me bug fixes, updates and
> requests for it but I don't have the time to put them into the project
> and release. So instead of letting the project stagnate longer I'm going
> to give it away to a new author. If anyone is interested please email me
> back. I thought the people on this mailing list would be interested.
>
> You can find more info here: http://www.mongeese.org/SDL_Console/

Two questions:

First, did you ever get around to making it support resizing similar to
GUI IRC clients?  I seem to remember it worked like console IRC clients
last time I tried it, which is to say that it made a mess when you shrink
the console...

Second, have you actually added real OpenGL support?  ;)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd at bluecherry.net>            No conceit in my family

<Oskuro> Overfiend: many patches on top of 4.0.1 already?
<Overfiend> Oskuro: a few
<Overfiend> only 152 megs