[SDL] Cannot include SDL properly

Dinand Vanvelzen vanvelzen at skynet.be
Fri Jul 26 02:41:01 PDT 2002

Hello, I figured this would be an appropriate place to post this. In
short: I'm the author of the SDL_Console project. I don't have the time
to work on this project anymore and am looking for someone else to take
it over. A lot of people use it and send me bug fixes, updates and
requests for it but I don't have the time to put them into the project
and release. So instead of letting the project stagnate longer I'm going
to give it away to a new author. If anyone is interested please email me
back. I thought the people on this mailing list would be interested.

You can find more info here: http://www.mongeese.org/SDL_Console/

--
Garrett - http://www.mongeese.org/

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An
inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered."
-G. K. Chesterton