[SDL] Win32/Linux SDL Differences

Chris Thielen chris at luethy.net
Fri Jul 12 18:39:01 PDT 2002

yea, i'm still not entirely sure what my problem is on the win32
version. i _think_ it _probably_ goes both ways w/ the memory
management. win32 seems to do the crashing while linux is stable,
whereas it was mentioned to be the other way.

anyway, hopefully turning off the parachute and backtracing might help,
but i wont have access to a win32 box for a few more days. (yes, there
are places in the world where you _cant_ find a computer running
windows)

-- chris (chris at luethy.net)