[SDL] How to Compile SDL under i586 Linux...

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Fri Jul 12 15:54:01 PDT 2002

Hi All,
   I am still wondering if there is anyone who can help me with this.

I have all the demos ( SDL, SDL_image, SDL_mixer, SDL_net, SDL_ttf and
even SDL_sound ) working under Linux, as they link directly with the
shared object, but I cannot for the life of me get the correct project
settings to get it to compile libSDL.so under Mandrake 8.1.

If you can spare a few minutes to answer this question it would be
greatly appreciated. Which Linux specific files should I include in the
project?

Thanks,

Dominique.

--