[SDL] Win32/Linux SDL Differences

Chris Thielen chris at luethy.net
Fri Jul 12 15:15:01 PDT 2002

Well, yea, I'm guessing maybe I'm doing something wrong, as I know SDL
works great in Win32. My code is GPL and the Win32 version (msvc
workspace files and such) is at
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/epiar/epiar_0_18_src.zip?download

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, as the Linux version runs great. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

-- chris (chris at luethy.net)