[SDL] SDL Input (basic question)

Chris Thielen chris at luethy.net
Thu Jul 25 21:16:01 PDT 2002

Chris Thielen wrote:

>Hello,
>	I've been developing an application in Linux for some time now and it
>runs very well and very stable in Linux, but I get seemingly random
>crashes in the Win32 build. Are there any differences in the SDL
>implementation for Linux and for Win32 that would cause such a thing

Yes.
It cantains:
   " #include <windows.h> "
Hehe... :)

(but seriously, I'm using SDL on Windows and it works just fine, and
also use some programs written with SDL specifically for Linux, and they
work perfectly when compiled for windows...)

>or am I incorrectly using SDL?

That could be answered if you'll say how are you using SDL...

RK.