[SDL] Greetings, and a question

Neil Bradley nb at synthcom.com
Thu Jul 11 15:12:01 PDT 2002

> > Windows dialog box (ala MessageBox()) but SDL_Quit() exits the entire
> > program!
> It shouldn't.  It sounds like you may have a memory corruption in your
> program that is causing a crash when the video subsystem is being shut
> down.

I had thought this considering I am debugging a new graphics layer (and
it's prone to corruption because of boundary overwrites), but a simple
program that does SDL_Initialize()/SDL_Quit() and anything afterward
doesn't get executed.  Go figger.

-->Neil

Neil Bradley            What are burger lovers saying
Synthcom Systems, Inc.  about the new BK Back Porch Griller?
ICQ #29402898	        "It tastes like it came off the back porch." - Me