[SDL] SDL_ttf parse errors?

nbs nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jul 24 13:36:01 PDT 2002

Multiscreen or multiwindow. I've heard a lot of complaints about no
multiwindow capability, but this is the first complaint I've heard about
no multiscreen capability.

		Thank You!
				Bob P.

Andrew Straw wrote:
> The biggest problem for me is no multiscreen.  But, it's open source, so
> if I get enough time, I'll add it myself, at least to my own SDL fork.
>
> On Thursday, July 11, 2002, at 12:22 AM, Bob Pendleton wrote:
>
>> Please, since this is pretty much off topic and to avoid arguments
>> please reply to me directly mailto:bob at pendleton.com
>>
>> I've started writing on article about the benefits of using SDL for
>> game programming. Please send me your personal experiences, and
>> opinions, on the value of SDL. If you tried SDL and decided that is
>> wasn't a good choice, please tell me about it. I want to write a
>> balanced, honest, article about the value of SDL.
>>
>>         Many Thanks
>>
>>                 Bob Pendleton

+ Bob Pendleton, an experienced C/C++/Java +
+ UNIX/Linux programmer, researcher, and   +
+ system architect, is seeking full time,  +
+ consulting, or contract employment.      +
+ Resume: http://www.jump.net/~bobp        +
+ Email:  bob at pendleton.com                +