[SDL] I need input for an article on SDL

Bob Pendleton bob at pendleton.com
Wed Jul 10 11:07:01 PDT 2002

Thanks for the suggestion. I've already skimmed through the book. What
I'm looking for is the experience and opinion of the rest of the community.

			Bob P.

DrEvil wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 09:52, Bob Pendleton wrote:
>
>>Please, since this is pretty much off topic and to avoid arguments
>>please reply to me directly mailto:bob at pendleton.com
>>
>>I've started writing on article about the benefits of using SDL for game
>>programming. Please send me your personal experiences, and opinions, on
>>the value of SDL. If you tried SDL and decided that is wasn't a good
>>choice, please tell me about it. I want to write a balanced, honest,
>>article about the value of SDL.
>

> I would highly suggest you pick up a copy of "Programming Linux Games"
> by John Hall. Find out more at http://www.nostarch.com/plg.htm it has a
> lot of good information about SDL you could use.

+ Bob Pendleton, an experienced C/C++/Java +
+ UNIX/Linux programmer, researcher, and   +
+ system architect, is seeking full time,  +
+ consulting, or contract employment.      +
+ Resume: http://www.jump.net/~bobp        +
+ Email:  bob at pendleton.com                +