[SDL] SDL_Mixer & loading mp3 SDL_RWops

John Hattan john at thecodezone.com
Tue Jul 9 15:35:01 PDT 2002

Also, a dumb question. SDL_Sound looks plenty capable for decoding sound
samples from files or memory. What, though, do you do to play the sounds?

SDL_Mixer deals with its own Mix_Chunk structure for the sounds it plays, so
I assume you can't just hand off a Sound_Sample to it.

---
John Hattan                 Sweet software for a saturnine world
john at thecodezone.com                  http://www.thecodezone.com