[SDL] VP3 video codec playback

Lutz Sammer johns98 at gmx.net
Mon Jul 22 08:23:01 PDT 2002

Assuming the SDL_Surface* screen is your main window, something like

ur_surface = SDL_CreateRGBSurface(SDL_SWSURFACE | SDL_SRCCOLORKEY |
SDL_SRCALPHA, 100, 50, screen->format->BitsPerPixel,
screen->format->Rmask, screen->format->Gmask, screen->format->Bmask,
screen->format->Amask);

would work in creating an empty surface of the screen's format.