[SDL] glmovie works!

Loren Osborn linux_dr at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 11:10:01 PDT 2002

As far as use with a movie player with a software
renderer, you are pretty much stuck... The software
renderers like Mesa typically won't run at more than
about 1 FPS on extremely fast boxes (1 GHz for
instance), so if you have an OLDER box, you're likely
to get even SLOWER framerates: Which are probably
useless for any sort of movie playback.

-Loren

--- Dominique Louis <Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au>