[SDL] glmovie works!

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Mon Jul 8 07:23:01 PDT 2002

Hi Gib,
   Does this mean it has been a Driver problem all along? So are you
saying that the call back function now works with these new drivers
installed? As I do not have a 3D graphics card, does it mean that the
Software implementation of OpenGL under Windows ( have not tested
Software OpenGL under Linux yet ) does not support this typs of call back?

Thanks for any enlightenment.

Dominique.