[SDL] Tux Paint 2002.07.19

nbs nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jul 19 22:58:01 PDT 2002

Hi Ney,
   I have just used CBuilder 6 to compile it and did not have any
problems compiling and running it as long as it can find begin_code.h
where it does the following...
#if defined(_MSC_VER)
#define __inline__	__inline

begin_code.h should be in the SDL include directory. Also ensure that
you if compiling for Windows you need the following conditional defines...
NDEBUG;WIN32;_WINDOWS;HAVE_OPENGL

Can anyone clarify what these would be in the case of Linux?

If you or David are interested, I can send you CBuilder6 projects as
well as a Borland Mak file along with the Borland compatible *.lib files
to ease the pain of future Borland developers.

Anyway, let me know.

L8R,

Dominique.